THE Reverend Wright

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Sep 3 19:00:48 UTC 2012

/begin-formula; I apologize if anyone was offended that I did not
read this and other prior messages before I wrote my recent own
message. /end-formula;  But I note that --

1)  My example was from the Monday (New England, print)
edition.  (Victor's is from the on-line site, and dated Sunday,
presumably at a time when its was Monday in Korea.)

2)  The headline Monday is "Rev. S M M ...", but it occupies the
whole width so there was no room for "The".

3)  The illustration in the print edition says "The Rev. S M M ...".

4)   The on-line version's illustration now says "The Rev. S M M
...".  Has the on-line version been corrected?

Joel