Obama's sidiolect put down by a white yet again

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 3 22:48:49 UTC 2012

I think Obama adopts different rhetorical styles depending on his audience.

I don't have a problem with that.

I don't understand why anyone would, unless they are a member of the press
who finds the substance of politics too boring or just above their
intellectual level, while the change in style is something they can
comprehend.

DanG