Antedating of "French Fries"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Sep 4 17:21:07 UTC 2012

At 9/4/2012 12:31 PM, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC wrote:
>As far as Fred's finds, none of them are in series 2 or 3, which
>explains why you (and I) can't reproduce his work.

The advantages of being officially connected with the second greatest
university in the world.

I too can't compete with Fred from home, where all I have access to
is series 1 via a paid but moderate cost membership in the New
England Historic Genealogical Society.  (They tell me subscribing to
additional serieses is expensive.)  But fortunately I have enough
affiliation to be able to enter the hallowed libraries of the first
greatest university in the world.

Joel