"it won't go noticed" (syntactic blend?)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Sep 21 15:11:31 UTC 2012

Just heard this from Carl Banks, former N. Y. Giants' football star and now commentator on WFAN sports talk radio.  This is a plausible blend of "it won't be noticed" and "it will go unnoticed".  For me, it's impossible (though easily understood), and Googling for "won't go noticed", I see there are (just) 93 actual hits for that string, compared with the expected megascads for both "won't be noticed" and "will go unnoticed".

LH