apparently I'm a bigoted hypocrite (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 29 05:56:30 UTC 2012

For athlete's foot, too.

On the other hand, I always liked the one about the sassy cashier in Boston:

She was working the express lane (12 items or fewer/less) in the
supermarket and a college student starts dumping a whole cart full
of groceries on the conveyor.

"Hey, are you from MIT and can't read, or Harvard and can't count?"
Eric