"bleaching" too [Was: "pack" and "crack" (types of gerrymandering)]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Sep 30 14:19:39 UTC 2012

At 9/30/2012 02:35 AM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
>I posted this link here previously on 12/14/11
>
>http://goo.gl/0di5k

I see someone will have to add "bleaching" to the
OED::  Redistricting to cleanse (whiten) districts surrounding a
packed district (in which all the minority voters have been placed).

Joel