Do I hear a retronym coming?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Apr 5 23:41:08 UTC 2013

>"Automated teller machines add, well, tellers /
>Bank of America to offer a live video connection
>
>By Callum Borchers
>
>After years of trying to take tellers out of
>banking, Bank of America will put people back
>into the experience ­ via video ­ in the very machines that replaced them.
>
>The financial services giant said Thursday that
>it will begin offering live video chats with
>tellers later this month through a new
>generation of interactive ATMs that will debut
>at Bank of America’s Back Bay branch at 133 Massachusetts Ave.

We will soon have to begin calling the antiquated
originals "unattended automated teller machines".

Boston Globe, April 5, page 1.  Unfortunately,
the on-line version has a completely different, and dull, headline.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2013/04/04/bank-america-roll-out-new-atms-boston/4oIcXYhN4bflwhcBovQsgL/story.html

Joel