Heard on TV show, "Awkward"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 17 02:04:31 UTC 2013

"I'm not interested in getting together with a  _bear_."

May have been a pun for the hip. This is spoken to an ugly girl, certainly,
but the speaker is a stereotypical twink.

"I'm the one with the _jafro/Jafro/JAfro_."

"Guys don't like a girl when she's blowing _chunk._."

I first *read* this in National Lampoon as "blow _chunk_", but what I've
*heard* is "blow _chunks_," 99.44% of the time

--
-Wilson
-----