How to say "Boston"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 21 03:51:18 UTC 2013

Judging by myself I'd say that a lowered pitch vowel is made by lowering the tongue, and the reverse for a higher pitched vowel.  No?  Take the words see and saw.  As spoken naturally is there no pitch difference?  "I saw him" vs "I see him"?

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk