"bugger" [bUg at r]?!

Mon Apr 22 00:25:11 UTC 2013

This holds for the entire North and Midlands of England down to Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and the Peterborough area.  If it were here in the States, it'd probably be for a one-off like this; someplace settled by a lot of people from this area.  I'd look for it in parts of the South, both in the Upper and Lower South.

Paul Johnston