"marabomber"

Mon Apr 22 05:02:06 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Victor Steinbok wrote:

> On 4/21/2013 9:53 PM, Laurence Horn wrote:
>> I thought I was hearing a not particularly elegant but presumably novel coinage
>> during last week's coverage of you know what, but I just found this:
>>
>> http://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=2674968
>
> I believe, it's the same link I posted earlier in the week.

Here's a direct link to the original Sports Illustrated item:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1008101/3/index.htm

I cover "Marabomber" (crediting Victor) and various other words from
Boston's exhausting week in my latest Word Routes column:

http://www.visualthesaurus.com/cm/wordroutes/words-from-a-surreal-week-in-boston/

--bgz

--
Ben Zimmer