How to say "either" and "neither"

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 22 11:34:14 UTC 2013

And in eighth grade, in Andover, MA (a long time ago), I used the "UK"
pronunciation and was called on it by a classmate—and I replied, "You
can pronounce it [ai]ther way." I have not tracked my use over the
years, but I suspect the UK pronunciation predominates, but I might,
sometimes, use the "US" one. Language varies; that is what makes it
interesting.

Barbara
Etna