"Joker"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 25 14:02:41 UTC 2013

Sounds mighty suspicious.

Meanwhile, and again interesting from the point of view of linguistic
infotainment, Joker's uncle and mom have both mentioned an older man named
Misha, an Armenian, who, in mom's words, "opened our eyes" to Islam. She
describes him as a wonderful person.  Pretty inconclusive, you say.

Though we know nothing more about him, he is now, according to CNN, the
"mysterious man named Misha" who "may have had a mesmerizing influence on
the brothers."

You can't beat alliteration. Unless you're the late Johnnie Cochran..

JL