"icebox"

Jocelyn Limpert jocelyn.limpert at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 28 00:43:17 UTC 2013

I'm 76 and heard it while growing up in Wisconsin. But my parents never
said it, although my grandmother did. And I now hear people of that age
saying it in Virginia, which sounds totally strange to me, as though
they're locked far, far in the past!