ramen burger ontology--OT

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue Aug 6 21:08:57 UTC 2013

I doubt that it will catch on, but the most amazing item in the restaurant newly opened in the building that also houses my English office, is
The Lone Ranger: Brisket, grilled onions, provolone cheese and chipotle mayo
What this misses is that it's enclosed between two remarkable potato pancakes. Technically a sandwich, I guess...

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.