Ginger and Re: Gingerism, gingerphobia

Mon Aug 12 04:19:25 UTC 2013

I cannot imagine that still existing (outside of the Northern Ireland conflict), but it is mentioned as a possibility on http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-red2.htm. I also recall sometime in the past decade a comedian saying that the Irish were the one people you can still make fun of.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos

\