Make X born

Fri Aug 16 21:28:18 UTC 2013

"Be born [in some manner]" doesn't strike me as odd. I looked through the lyrics at http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ladygaga/bornthisway.html and didn't see anything odd, though "born" is not used causatively.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA

Lean Ainu! Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos