Quote of the Year? Word of the year? Joke of the year?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 23 20:33:28 UTC 2013

"[Britton] favors their sketch about the boy whose parents give him
up for adoption and then show up at his foster home looking for
another kid they'll like better."  [Quoting the article, by Karen
Weintraub.]

Isn't that ironic?...

DanG