Heard: an instance of BE "will be done V-ed NP"

John Doe hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 3 23:33:50 UTC 2013

So, I thought, WTF? I'll google it and see what I find. Though this
syntactic structure is completely ordinary and commonly used in casual
speech, it's one of those things that no one has any particular reason to
write down. So, I wouldn't have been surprised not to find a single example
of it, but...

Youneverknow

Frisco Wanderer: From sinning to my view of God
friscowanderer.blogspot.com/2007/.../from-sinning-to-my-view-of-god.ht...
Jan 26, 2007 -
"I'll bet if Sackman was your buddy, he _would be done kicked yo' ass_ by
now."He She Black

[Comments by BE-speakers WRT] Using poor grammar in front of whites
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3LFSSV01CTN5SBJN/p10
Sep 30, 2008 - wherein

"I['ll] be done kicked your ass."

It's offered as an example of the "poor grammar [used] in front of whites"
referenced in the title.

If I'd looked harder, I might would be done fount some mo cites bissep
these. Or not.

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain