"Big Nate" should be X-rated?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Dec 4 23:15:27 UTC 2013

On Dec 4, 2013, at 5:12 PM, David A. Daniel wrote:

> Yes, but I maintain that only a dirty mind would think than an eraser is
> anything other than an eraser. Tsk, tsk.
> DAD

Curiously, urbandictionary doesn't have any relevant hits for "eraser" (although it does have lemmas for 'cocaine' and a vodka-based drink), but one of the entries for "clitoris" is 'The tiny pencil-eraser of luuuuuve', which may or may have been what Gina had in mind.  Then again, an eraser can also be a rubber, which in turn…oh, forget it.  Perhaps this is one of those times when an eraser is only an eraser, as the good doctor would concede.

LH