"bee[N] good friends," "a[N] get a good job," "the[N] go home," etc.

John Doe hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 7 21:52:51 UTC 2013

Have others noticed this? It's new to me, but I don'g [just kidding!] get
out, much. It could be a shift that's been around a while, but, for some
reason, has only now engaged my attention.

Youneverknow.

My wife didn't notice the local pronunciation of possessive _mine_ as [maj at n],
even though even her own siblings use it, until after I had pointed it out
to her.
--
-Wilson
-----