Stretching the domain of life

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 8 15:06:00 UTC 2013

I distinctly recall a local TV show of the mid to late '70s in which an
incredibly soft-spoken and laid-back artist taught rudimentary landscape
painting. As he daubed, he would habitually say things like, "And let's say
a nice little pond lives up here" and "There should be a barn. Where does
*he* live? Ahhh!"

JL