affluenza

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 18 02:11:32 UTC 2013

"Oofluenza" comes from being socked in the gut.  Hurts too.

"ALFfluenza" is contracted from alien life forms.

"Effluenza" refers to obsessive use of the word "fuck."   "Orfluenza"
refers to indecision.

"Iffluenza," however, remains merely hypothetical.

JL