Call for nominations for Name(s) of the Year

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 21 02:16:10 UTC 2013

Nickname - "Tealiban"   for the Tea Party.  Ripped from Taliban for their anti-women and shut down the government stances.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk