Query: Speech of a long-lived Texan vampire

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Mon Dec 30 00:05:50 UTC 2013

On 12/16/2013 09:26 PM, Joel S. Berson wrote:
I would expect someone living two centuries earlier than his birth time
to have the opposite problem from a tendency to use oldfashioned terms.

Thank you.  I'm passing this on.

Note:  In 1938, Astounding Science Fiction (now Analog Science
Fact/Science fiction) published l. Sprague De Camp's article "Language
for Time Travelers."  They might be ready for another article on the
subject.

--
Dan Goodman
Whatever you wish for me, may you have twice as much.