-strong

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue Dec 31 18:33:16 UTC 2013

I'm barging in in the midst of a discussion here and don't know what's
preceded this posting. But I remember a good, stout fence in the Arkansas
Ozarks in the early '60s as "horse-high, bull-strong, pig-tight, and
goose-proof."

Peter Richardson

-