Major Antedating of "Concentration Camp"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 3 17:44:15 UTC 2013

>It is not often that an antedating removes a significant stain from the
his=
tory of a major nation, ...

Gee, I thought everybody knew this about the Spanish in Cuba.  I learned it
in high-school American history.

The claim that the British invented the "concentration camp" originally
came from the Germans, AFAIK..

JL