Flash fiction: For sale: baby shoes, never worn. Did Ernest Hemingway write these famous six words?

Sun Feb 3 19:44:20 UTC 2013

The 1910 citation is fantastic, Hugo! Thanks for taking the time to
search for cites illuminating the Hemingway legend and for sharing
your discoveries. The article on the QI website has now been updated
and an acknowledgement using your preferred handle "Hugo" (as
indicated off-list) is included.

Garson