Sociolinguistics at the Daily Caller...

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 4 05:55:09 UTC 2013

Or something...

http://goo.gl/iHqap
> TheDC is not disclosing the woman’s name because she may have been a
> minor when her alleged sexual encounters with Menendez occurred. Four
> different Spanish speakers who reviewed TheDC’s translation of her
> letter all said her Spanish writing indicated someone who was very
> young and unsophisticated.

The article clearly implies that Sen. Menendez had a particular interest
in "underage" prostitutes, but instead of evidence it offers mostly
weasel language. But this passage jumped out because of what I see as a
very "unsophisticated" claim. It's not as if the Dominican Republic
sports universal literacy...

VS-)