I rob banks because that's where the money is (Willie Sutton January 20, 1951)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 7 20:46:56 UTC 2013

I remember Willie "The Actor" Sutton quite well. Can't say as how I
recall ever coming across "Slick" Wille Sutton, despite having been an
avid reader of, and a subscriber to. the Post, in those days.

Youneverknow.

That the SEP had been "founded by Benjamin Franklin" made a profound
impression on me, at the time.

Wilson