fresh = '(of restaurant food) not fresh but not yet stale; of ordinary quality.

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 11 22:36:22 UTC 2013

Just wondering -- where exactly does the article provide any
meaningful definition of "fresh", or even a context for deriving it?

Most fast food establishes use fresh to mean "made on the spot",
something that Burger King has promoted for decades and which covers
many of the uses of the word in the article, although the article
doesn't seem to recognize that.
DanG