boogie vs. booger - RE: "Adult Swim"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 2 14:19:12 UTC 2013

If, as you say, you pick a boogie from your nose, do you booger the night away on the dance floor?

I feel that if it's not or is snot, it is what it is snot or not.  For one who knows snot but knows not what's not snot knows not snot at all.  So the difference between boogie and booger is snot as it appears.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk