HELP! I accidentally found a word fossil!

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 5 14:39:26 UTC 2013

I recommend a preliminary look at my post of Dec. 6, 2009.  (Which is not
to discourage any new reports: written appearances of such terms are so
exceedingly rare before the mid 20th century that anything is likely to be
of some interest.)

JL