"pee" goes standard

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 14 04:54:25 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Charles C Doyle <cdoyle at uga.edu> wrote:
> TMI?

Indeed! A quiet, lady-like "I gotta drop a deuce" should suffice.

But, seriously, folks, my vote goes to a simple "Excuse me." Even "I
have to go to the bathroom" used to annoy me, back in my dating years.
OTOH, I've always been cool with, "Where is the ladies' room?" Though
the use of "bsthroom" as the general term for "public house of
leisure" is now <sob!> pretty much the current standard, I still wish
that it had died a-borning.

--
-Wilson
-----