Is this a good sentence?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jan 18 15:56:24 UTC 2013

This is so far out of my dialect that I feel I'm
again in the Northern Scottish Isles and can't
understand the speaker.  Please translate into
standard New Yorkese (my dialect is pretty circumcised):

"I love me some him."
"This is dedicated to those who love themselves some heavy metal."

Thanks
Joel