Whatever happened to our neologizers-in-chief? - column in Boston Globe

Wed Jan 23 16:56:01 UTC 2013

Ben Zimmer's latest excellent column in the Boston Globe discusses
Paul Dickson's "Words from the White House". Ben asks "Whatever
happened to our neologizers-in-chief?" He kindly acknowledges the
American Dialect Society’s mailing list and Garson O'Toole. Thanks
Ben!

Boston Globe  January 20, 2013
All the president’s words
Whatever happened to our neologizers-in-chief?
By Ben Zimmer

http://b.globe.com/preswords

(Boston Globe restricts access and I am not sure which link is best.
The link above was used by Ben in a Google Plus message.)