Another early QOTY? "recalibrate the compass of conservatism"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Jan 24 18:59:46 UTC 2013

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) ­ Louisiana Gov. Bobby
Jindal is calling on the Republican Party to,
quote, "recalibrate the compass of conservatism."

The Republican governor will deliver the keynote
address at the Republican National Committee's
winter meeting Thursday night in Charlotte, N.C.

In speech excerpts released earlier in the day,
Jindal says the GOP doesn't need to change its
principles, but, in his words, "might need to
change just about everything else we do."

[Yahoo News.]

Somehow the alliteration doesn't work for me.

Joel