The restaurant's pallets

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jul 12 18:12:51 UTC 2013

At 7/12/2013 11:11 AM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
>I see "palette" all the time. "Pallet" is less common.
>
>     VS-)

Should I understand this to mean Victor more often sees "palette"
used incorrectly for "palate"?  On that, I agree.  That's why I saw
"pallet" (which I read as n.2, sense 4.c, "a platform on which goods
can be moved [etc.]", although there are a number of other, here less
probable, meanings) as possibly interesting.

Joel