Retronym: computer website

Mon Jul 22 04:41:31 UTC 2013

My thanks to everyone who disabused me!

I had initially written "desktop website" but then deleted it without ever checking for it.

Last year, I replaced my aging desktop with a laptop. The word I normally use for it is "computer," but it seems valid to refer to it as a "desktop" in terms of what I use it for.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos