Repartee: "I'm writing a book." "Neither am I." (attrib Peter Cook 1984)

Thu Jul 25 19:17:51 UTC 2013

Thanks for your responses. I do not recall hearing this interesting
song (or the Picasso-Dali remarks)  before. Perhaps Peter Cook's
creative process was influenced. (This assumes that the cartoon
appeared after the song).
Garson