The USPS has redefined _lobby_

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 1 17:00:21 UTC 2013

The USPS appears to have redefined _lobby_ (or possibly reverted to a
really old meaning last used in 1553). The Etna PO is being put on
reduced hours, and it has been decided that, because, of course, every
patron wants access to his/her box 24/7, a shed would be erected
outside. A sign which has gone up with the new hours (effective next
week) tells patrons that we have lobby access 24 hours a day, The shed
is outside; lobbies are inside. We do NOT have access to the lobby
when the retail counter is closed!

Barbara Need
Etna, NY