compound adj morphology

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 4 22:15:01 UTC 2013

Nothing particularly earth-shattering here, but if you want an
interesting example of an adjective formation, check this one out:

http://goo.gl/QXs6y
> I believe the distinction is the hop profile, with the Czech style
> pilseners having a more pronounced Saaz character and as a result have
> snappier almost /lemon-grassy/ kind of flavor where as the German
> Pilseners have the more rounded profile.

"Lemon-grassy" sounds a bit strained to me. I would have stuck with
"lemon-grass" for modifier, except that the implication here is "slight
lemon-grass character", which is a bit different.

     VS-)