MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference Quotes

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 6 07:58:09 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole
<adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometimes (Some days) you _get_ the bear, sometimes the bear _gets_ you.

Ay, there's the rub. The version with "gets" is brand-new to me. I
learned the version with "eats" from Ivan Sag. Arnold and Larry,
"y'all know him, don't you?" to quote the Late-Great Wilson Picket,
among millions of others.

--
-Wilson
-----