"phonetically"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 7 21:45:50 UTC 2013

Interestingly "phonetics" and "phonemes" are kindergarten and 1st grade subjects in the Common Core curricula.  Then they drop out.  I wonder how they are taught.  It's a perfect application for English-based truespel phonetics.

The CC curricula is outlined at  http://justpaste.it/comcoreenglish  Common Core English Lit K-6

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk