A local dialect

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 9 00:28:34 UTC 2013

It sounds like the one that I grew up with, especially in the
ultra-familiar-to-me pronunciation of "here, ball, boy, dog," etc.,
the dra-a-a-awlin - my acculturation to this probably accounts for my
hearing "hopper" in that dish-TV ad as "harper" - and the use of "Good
night!" as an interjection. It almost brought a tear to my eye, when I
heard this! ;-)

The clip is a bit earthy, to the extent that the featured dog is shown
as it takes a dump. Cat-lovers like me may find this disgusting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIHorI9Zf4

--
-Wilson
-----