Well, I guess that dInIs was right.

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 11 16:10:56 UTC 2013

A lapsus calami by the black blogger, La Madame Noire:

"… the parts of the world from _wince_ they came."

A while ago, dInIs disputed my assertion that *all* BE-speakers use
initial [hw-] in the relevant wh-words, as do I and everybody else
that I know who's not white. I've long since become fully persuaded
that dInIs was right and I was wrong. So, the title of this post is
meant to be jocular.

--
-Wilson
-----