New racist etymology

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 17 13:27:20 UTC 2013

Speaking of CPAC, porno-puns go mainstream!

Check out Gov. Palin starting at about 15:55! And don't miss the soft
drink!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkRw4EOwY2g

A Palin administration would bring a new tenor to both national and
international...affairs!

JL