Crime-Related Quotations

Sat Mar 30 03:21:03 UTC 2013

I don't like Mondays
  I haven't explored this quote which achieved greater prominence when it
was used as the title of a song by the "Boomtown Rats" (headed by Bob
Geldof). Barbara Mikkelson of Snopes has an analysis, but her earliest cite
is 2001, so further analysis may be appropriate.

http://www.snopes.com/music/songs/mondays.asp