"Narrative" again

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 2 01:13:44 UTC 2013

FWIW:

2013 _New Yorker_ (May 6) 22: Young American women now [are] caught in a
post-post-feminist narrative in which it is proposed that sexual
emancipation may be achieved through emotional disengagement.

Who's doing the "narrating"?

JL