How to say "either" and "neither"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 2 23:35:44 UTC 2013

As I may have mentioned elsewhere, _either_ avoidance seems to be the cool
thing on CNN.

E.g. "North Korea can't be far from the President's mind as well."

They say that sort of thing constantly. Fear of "mispronouncing" _either_?

(_Neither_ may be harder to avoid.)

JL